Thursday, February 14, 2008

L-O-V-E



Nora got spoiled this Valentine's Day! First, she got a visit from her Uncle Shane and her cousin Matthew.




Then, she got a package in the mail from her Grandma Claudia and Grandpa Ed.



Finally, she got two adorable outfits from Mary Kay and Susan.



What a great first Valentine's Day for Baby Nora!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

betsey, your hair looks GREAT!! love it... way to go you hot momma!

- angie

Erica said...

I agree with that comment, your hair looks great! And Nora looks adorable, I love that first picture of her feet.

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Nora is so cute, and getting so big! Your hair does look great!

Jacy said...

What an adorable little valentine! So cute!
P.S. I was just reading your post below, and you MUST post a picture of your bleach blond hair and old man bifocals. I just can't picture it, but think it would be fabulous! =) I'm also glad Brian and I never met before we did-- I'm sure he would have shunned me forever and we never would have gotten married. It's frightening to look back and remember that I actually thought I was cool.

The Corbridge's said...

What a cute outfit, and what a cute little girl!

Morgan Moore said...

The new cut is SO CUTE! I can't wait to see it in real life (Chris said he saw it and it looked AWESOME!!)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Holidays are so much fun to spend with the kiddos! By the way, LOVE your hair cut!

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Soooo cute!!!

emmy said...

i'm so glad i got to hold nora the other day. she has grown up soooo much already!! and betsey is looking hot, hot, hot with the new hair!