Richard has the sickies. He stayed home from work today after a bit of prodding from me. He has been sick for about a week, going about his normal routine, but crashing every night when he got home from work. Let's be honest, it was for very selfish reasons that I told him to stay home today. I'm sick of him being well enough to work, but not well enough to help out around the house. Additionally, he has been coughing all night long, which means that one of us has slept on the couch for the last week.
So, today Richard adhered to Nora's schedule. He went to bed last night at 7:00 p.m. and took 4 hours worth of naps today. I was hoping for a recovered Richard, but alas. He just threw up from coughing so much (T.M.I, internets? Maybe).
So, should Richard stay home from work tomorrow? We shall see. If not, here are some pictures of Richard (and us) at work. So he can at least feel like he was there.

Richard and Nora. No, that is not bathing suit overalls. They are overall shorts.
In Richard's office.
Nora in the court. Nora's future career? Maybe! The Honorable Eleanor Hawkins sounds nice!
4 comments:
HAH! So it's Richard's fault I'm sick. And I thought it was the day I spent at the zoo on Monday. Nope...it's Richard. I'm blaming him.
Stay home! We Americans seem to have this silly idea that really hard workers work even when ill--but, I just do not think this is healthy--physically or emotionally. Not to mention the fact that this just spreads stuff all over the office. (I get seriously annoyed when my coworkers come in sick, because I don't want their germs.) We have sick leave for a reason!
Okay, enough of my lecture. Let me know if you need any good soup recipes to nurse Richard back to health! Feel better, 'chard!
so sorry Richard's sick, yuck. no fun.... but I just looked at Nora's photo shoot and she is sooooo adorable. good job team Hawkins!
I'm sick too Richard. Get better before Christmas bro.
Karl
Post a Comment