I sent an email to House Hunters International a few months ago in anticipation of our move to Hong Kong this fall. It was a sad day in the Hawkins house when I got this email back.
Thanks so much for your email to our program. I’m glad you’re interested in learning more about our show.
Unfortunately, we only feature buyers on our show, not renters. If and when you decide to buy, please let us know.
Thanks,
Amy
CASTING PRODUCER
HOUSE HUNTERS
HOUSE HUNTERS INTERNATIONAL
4 comments:
Does "For Rent" not go international?? man I watch too much HGTV..... I hope your dream will come true someday :)
I've seen some House Hunters with renters. Come on, people!
That stinks! And to think of all of the "Sweeden" and "Denmark" episodes I sat through. My relationship with House Hunters Int'l is OVER. My loyalties are with Team Hawkins, for LIFE!
Boo on House Hunters! They don't know what they are missing!
Post a Comment