The castle has been a big hit around here. Richard put it together the Monday after Christmas.
Calvin likes to knock it down a little bit. He is like the giant dragon.
The helmets also come off the little soldiers. Calvin will run over to either me or Richard and yell, "hat, hat, hat, hat!" with increasing intensity until you put the helmet back on.
He loves his little soldiers and horses.
Nora's favorite is the queen. The polly pockets have visited the castle, as have some paper dolls she got and something called Squinkies that Nora got from her cool cousins Paul, Elline and William.
I love his pensive face and runny nose. He has been coughing and snotty for the past 2 weeks. I'm heading to the doctor this week. We'll see what he has to say.
Calvin's beautiful profile.
Nora's sweet face, concentrating on her play.
This castle has provided hours of fun.
And not just for the kids. Richard was really excited to play.
He likes the knights and horses best, too.
Calvin is good at sharing.
Calvin likes to knock it down a little bit. He is like the giant dragon.
The helmets also come off the little soldiers. Calvin will run over to either me or Richard and yell, "hat, hat, hat, hat!" with increasing intensity until you put the helmet back on.
He loves his little soldiers and horses.
Nora's favorite is the queen. The polly pockets have visited the castle, as have some paper dolls she got and something called Squinkies that Nora got from her cool cousins Paul, Elline and William.
I love his pensive face and runny nose. He has been coughing and snotty for the past 2 weeks. I'm heading to the doctor this week. We'll see what he has to say.
Calvin's beautiful profile.
Nora's sweet face, concentrating on her play.
This castle has provided hours of fun.
And not just for the kids. Richard was really excited to play.
He likes the knights and horses best, too.
Calvin is good at sharing.
Or maybe, not.
3 comments:
I wish I could come and play in the castle with my great grandchildren too. Love the last two pictures where Calvin turns from smiles to scowls. What a lovely Christmas you had.
That last picture is so cute!
Oh how I miss you all!
Post a Comment