21. My sister Margie is an awesome hostess. When you go to her house for a visit, there is always a nice gift basket, plenty of yummy food, your favorite shampoo, you get the idea. Margie's house is better than any hotel I've ever stayed at.
22. You may think that Margie does to much and while it is true, she is more awesome than almost everyone, she knows her limits. The day after cooking an amazing Thanksgiving dinner, she knew that it was time to relax on the couch.
23. She loves her mother-in-law and has treated her like gold while she has gone through a tough time in life. I think that is really admirable.
24. Although Margie doesn't have her own kids yet, ALL kids love her and I guarantee that she will be an amazing mother.
25. Margie is very spiritual and tries to understand and relate to my faith, even though it isn't hers. I really appreciate that I can talk to her about spiritual things.
26. Margie is a firm believer in early to bed, early to rise. And by early to rise I mean that she regularly gets up at 4:00 a.m.
No comments:
Post a Comment