Nora just told me that there is no cure for football fever. She said she heard about it in a book. I love the funny things she hears at school.
I'm attempting to blog more and be less stressed about posting really big posts. My motto is going to be more quantity over quality. :).

4 comments:
I've made the same resolution today about blog posts :D
I love the funny things your kids say. That one that Calvin overheard Richard's trainer say was a hoot.
You're back! Little or big, I'm just glad to read something from you again. You're very inspirational to me and I steal almost all my good ideas from you.
I agree. I think if I try to make a big post I procrastinate it and it never happens. Quick posts are the way to go!
I need to do that, too.
Post a Comment