Wednesday, March 13, 2013

27-35

27. Obviously, Margie is very driven and focused. She is extremely hard working and set a great example to me. Her example always inspires me to be better.

28. She always has music on in her home and I love that. It makes it feel warm and inviting.

29. Margie loves big city life and lived in Chicago for almost 10 years. Even though we came from a tiny town, she knows how to live in a big city.

30. She had a job in her field right after she graduated from college. Two days after graduation, she moved to Chicago, where she didn't know that many people and started her life. Although I'm sure she struggled at times, that was an awesome example to me.

31. Margie introduced us all to North Carolina. I don't know if I would have ever gone there unless she and Brandon didn't move there. It is a beautiful place and I love visiting them.

32. Although Margie is tiny, she knows how to eat and enjoys eating yummy food. Although she eats very healthy about 95% of the time.

33. Margie is strong and independent. She tells you what she thinks, even though you may not like it. She is brave and bold.

34. My sister is beautiful. Obviously on the inside, but also on the outside. She is a babe :)

35. My sister Margie loves me. I am her best friend and she is mine.

No comments: