Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Coma

Christmas Eve 2013




I feel a bit like Henry in this last picture.  A little shocked and alarmed that Christmas is come and gone and we are now entering 2014.  2014!!!  I tried to hit the shift key and make that all in caps so you would get the sense of how shocking that is to me right now.  But that obviously resulted in this @)!$.  

But seriously, I can't believe we have ended 2013.  It was an amazing year with lots of fun travels and adventures.  The biggest adventure obviously being our little Henry.  I can't get enough of Henry at 4 months.  He is amazing and perfect.  I want to keep him just as he is forever.  

We are excited for the adventures that 2014 is going to bring to us and our family.  We are spending the entire summer in the US, as soon as Nora is finished with school until she has to go back again.  I'm going to try to enjoy every minute of our US summer.  And see as many of my dear friends and I can (this means YOU!!!).  I'll be sure to alert you all to my travel dates and plans as they materialize.  

In 2014, I want to read more, run more, eat more (healthy foods), serve more and most importantly love my friends and family more.  I'm enthusiastically optimistic.  





4 comments:

Nicole said...

You are amazing, Betsey! And the kids are cute as ever! We are probably going to Utah middle to end of July. Hopefully your travels will take you there and we'll get to see you again!!!

Unknown said...

We better get to see you if you come to utah!!!!!! Lots of love to you guys!!!!!

Grandma Camille said...

Three beautiful children in Christmas red on Christmas morning! We will want to know when you will be in Utah and where.

Janet Johnson said...

Love your all caps of 2014. I'm a bit in shock, too! And how fun to be in the US for so long. Enjoy! I just love reading about your cute family. :)