Saturday, June 7, 2008

Graduation-Richard

Richard after being hooded.  He is graduated!  (Never mind that he had to finish a paper the next day).  

Richard and his wonderful parents John and Carol Lee!  We love them so much!

Richard with Suzanne and Abby.  I love my sister-in-laws!  They are AMAZING women!

A sadly blurry picture of Richard with his law school friends from the ward.  We are going to miss these families so much!

Richard, Nora and Betsey.  A happy little family of three!

Richard graduated from UCLA Law School on May 9, 2008.  Betsey got a little teary-eyed when Richard walked in the processional.  It was just so exciting!  Richard carried baby Nora across the stage and they announced "Richard John Hawkins with Baby Nora"  It was very exciting for baby Nora who managed to stay clam during the majority of the ceremony. 
 
We were so blessed to have Richard's parents, John and Carol Lee attend the ceremony.  Richard's sisters Abby and Suzanne came up for the day as well.  We were so blessed to celebrate this special day with our dear family!

As a side note, I got the most adorable dress for Nora for our graduations at Ross.  It was pink with brown polka dots.  I thought that a nine-month dress will surely fit her six-month old little body.  It fit everywhere except her little chunky arms.  Poor girl had her arms squeezed into the dress for both Richard and my graduations.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We are so proud!!

xxoo
The Moore's

Kirsten Treff said...

Congrats!!! Nice pics! And I understand the Nora/arm problem - I have the same problem myself... I had a dramatic experience at Motherhood the other day with some stuck arms...

L said...

Congratulations to Mr. Richard Hawkins, Esquire. Good work!