Instead of packing in the days between our graduations, we went to explore California! Richard's parents were so great to invite us along on their adventure!

Here are Richard's parents, John and Carol Lee, strolling with the baby in Santa Barbara. It was so beautiful there! And not a far drive from L.A.! Why we didn't go earlier is a mystery to me.

Richard and me in Santa Barbara.

After Santa Barbara, we drove up to Solvang, a funny little Danish town. I had heard from friends and family that we must try an Aebleskiver in Solvang. Apparently they are delicious. Well, we got there about 7:00 p.m. and EVERYTHING was shut down! There wasn't a store open! I was so bummed. Richard and I are very photogenic in this picture above huh?
2 comments:
Solvang is a neat little town. It's too bad you missed out on it. Santa Barbara though, is gorgeous! At least you got to spend some time there.
Nice pics! That's nice that you had a few relaxing days before moving. How is Ohio treating you?
Post a Comment