Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Celebration

We had a lovely Valentine's Celebration on Monday night. Nora made us some chocolate pudding, while Richard made breakfast for dinner.

We've been working with Nora on her smile in pictures. Recently, she has started giving us pretty good smiles when we say, "Show us your tiger teeth!" The first picture is a demonstration of pretty good tiger teeth.

Richard made heart-shaped pancakes, which were perfect.

Nora got a Dora video and a mug for hot chocolate from her Daddy.

Another "tiger teeth" picture. Richard spoiled us with a perfect evening and we felt so loved. Richard is the best, I'm one very blessed and lucky woman.

3 comments:

Janet Johnson said...

Betsey, you've got pretty good tiger teeth yourself. )

Oh, and Brandt saw Nora's picture and asked, "Who's that?"

I told him, "She's your cousin Nora."

And he said, "I like Nora!"

April Celeste Garff said...

I love that the label is "why I love Richard"! Hope that baby gets here soon!

Rebecca said...

You are quite lucky! Which is good! Other wise Richard wouldn't deserve you!!!! Love ya!