Nora doesn't do anything half-heartedly. When she wants to decorate cookies, she REALLY decorates the cookies.
Do you think you need more sprinkles, Nora?
Don't mind if I do! Let's add a little red to the mix!
Is there a cookie under there? Maybe, I'm not going to try to eat through those sprinkles to find out.
Moderation is not important when it comes to decorating cookies.
5 comments:
She is so cute and very artistic! Aren't you due really soon here, like in 10 days? How are you feeling? Any names yet for the new little guy? I want a pregnancy post next! LOL!
I love it! Nora certainly keeps your life interesting, doesn't she?
The best part to me is that she is wearing a white shirt while decorating cookies! How fun!
Love it! You catch pictures of Nora in full joy. We should hear from you soon about the new baby.
Grandma C.
Loved your Christmas letter. You guys are always so fun. It's good to see that my children have normal cookie decorating habits.
Post a Comment