Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Snowy Day

Nora was so excited to go outside this afternoon. First, she and Richard made a snow kitty.

Then, Nora made snow angels.

Nora also ate some snow off of the bushes. We threw some snowballs at Daddy.

Baby Hawkins #2 is still hanging out in my tummy. The official due date is tomorrow, but I have no hope that he is ever going to leave.

Shortly after this picture, Nora requested some hot chocolate, so our afternoon in the snow was done. It was so peaceful and quiet outside. The perfect snowy afternoon.

13 comments:

Katie K. said...

Team Hawkins is my inspiration for wanting a family...one day. I love you guys.

Emily said...

soooo excited for you guys!

nora is going to make a GREAT big sister. good luck!!

emily

April Celeste Garff said...

Nora looks like she had fun. BTW, Liam loved the v-day card from Nora. He smiled and flashed his cute dimpe when I showed it to him. Good luck luck with Baby #2 (hopefully sooner rather than later).

a gimbel said...

YES! Nora is adorable! I wish I could have thrown a few snowballs with you guys

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

We are loving our snowy winter also, my kids are out playing too. It makes the house so peaceful. :) I can't wait to hear news on your new little guy. Richard will have to do a post while you are in the hospital. Good luck with everything!

P.S. Thanks for the cute Valentine card of Nora. She is such a cutie!

Unknown said...

I'll be thinking good birthing thoughts for you tomorrow!!! Good luck with baby hawkins #2--I'm sure he is just as excited to meet you as you are to meet him :)

Morgan Moore said...

I keep checking & checking for that baby to come! You are one cute pregnant mama!

xoxo

Rebecca said...

How did I not know you were expecting again! I didn't know you were expecting Nora till Richard posted that he was a daddy. I am the worst cousin ever! At least I found out this time before the baby was born (barely before, but still). Well now that I have found your blog, I can keep a better pace with you!

Love ya! Congrats and Nora is adorable!

Janet Johnson said...

Ditto with Becca. Congrats! and I'll send all my wishes that baby #2 comes soon. :)

Enjoy the snow!

Ryan and Emily said...

Love the photos!! She is such a cutie! Ethan was so excited to get her Valentine and was carrying it around saying, "Eating sucker." Thanks!! Oh and good luck with the new little one!

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

These pics look like an advert for pategonia. Cutest family ever... but Nora you are TOPS. We miss you soooo very much and Uschi was sooo happy to get your Valentine (she thinks you are so neat).

We all can't wait for little brother, and hope that Aunt Betsey feels as good as you can during the upcoming marathon.

LOTS OF LOVE WE'RE SENDING YOUR WAY!!!!

Bryn Stucki said...

I am so excited for you and your new baby! Good luck with everything!

Emily said...

You look so cute Betsy! Can't wait to see the new little addition! We got Nora's Valentine's Day card and Madison loved it. Now, I think she wants to send a drawing back to Nora. :-)