that 9 months went by way too fast! congratulations! how awesome! i'm so happy happy happy for you guys! yay for February birthday boys! and thank you for the valentine also:)
So, so excited for you guys! What an exciting little (big!) addition to your family. I hope everything went well and you're on a path to a speedy recovery! Congrats!!
(And we LOVED the Valentine from Nora! It was too cute and extra thoughtful of you all. Thank you!)
wahoo!!! congrats!!! I am so excited and every so often when I check your blog I think in my head, "is it time? could I possibly see a new baby post today?" AND I DID! YAY!
OH Betsy and 'Chard! Congratulations from Vermont! I have been following your blog for over a year...and have been counting down this baby, and it's so great to finally see him! What a wonderful addition to the family! WAHOO!!!
We are so excited to welcome this new child into the family. Thank you for telling us the experience of his birth and his pictures and those of his family. Love you. Grandma C.
19 comments:
Wahoo! Congrats!
Congratulations you guys! Another amazing player added to team Hawkins! Way to go!
P.S. Braden LOVED the valentine he received from Nora!
that 9 months went by way too fast! congratulations! how awesome! i'm so happy happy happy for you guys! yay for February birthday boys!
and thank you for the valentine also:)
Congratulations! Good work Betsy! Nothing better than a newborn baby...He is so cute! Happy Happy Birthday Calvin!
He looks so serious! Too cute. Congratulations!
Congratulations. What a great name, too. He sounds like a lawyer or a judge in the making. :)
Well done, Team Hawkins, with especial kudos to co-captain Betsey. How's Nora doing with Baby Brother?
Congrats you guys! He is adorable! Glad everything went ok and everyone is doing good. Can't wait to see more pics!
Congrats! Hope everyone is doing well.
So, so excited for you guys! What an exciting little (big!) addition to your family. I hope everything went well and you're on a path to a speedy recovery! Congrats!!
(And we LOVED the Valentine from Nora! It was too cute and extra thoughtful of you all. Thank you!)
wahoo!!! congrats!!! I am so excited and every so often when I check your blog I think in my head, "is it time? could I possibly see a new baby post today?" AND I DID! YAY!
Awesome! We love you guys and are excited to meet Calvin!
Karl & Emily
OH Betsy and 'Chard! Congratulations from Vermont! I have been following your blog for over a year...and have been counting down this baby, and it's so great to finally see him! What a wonderful addition to the family! WAHOO!!!
Oh hooray! Congratulations!
LOVE seeing pictures of little calvin - so handsome!! hope your labor went just as well this time around :)
angie
You guys!! CONGRATULATIONS! He's beautiful!!!
Congrats! I love the name Calvin :)
You can definitely see the healthy cry in picture #3! He looks a little like Nora, so hopefully he will turn out just as cute. Congratulations!
We are so excited to welcome this new child into the family. Thank you for telling us the experience of his birth and his pictures and those of his family. Love you. Grandma C.
Post a Comment