Monday, September 5, 2011

Then and Now

Nora (3 months) and William (2 months)

Nora and William (both about 3 1/2).

Aren't these two just ADORABLE! I love that Nora has a cousin buddy just her age. She probably plays with Elline (William's older sister) a bit more, but I will always think of these two as special cousin buddies. Nora is just one month older than William. I remember when Suzanne told us that she was expecting, we were so excited for Nora to have a cousin so close in age.

During our trip to the U.S. this summer, William taught Nora how to talk like a robot and she has been playing robot all the time. She also developed a love of light sabers from William (and his older brother, Paul). Richard picked up a couple of light sabers for the kids for Christmas. Anytime we see something with Star Wars on it, Nora will say "that's Williams favorite."

We really miss our cousins.

5 comments:

the youngs said...

I love it. Lucy has a cousin just her age as well. ;)

Karen Liu said...

How adorable! And I love that Richard picked up some light sabers... this Star Wars fan says start 'em young! :D

Grandma C. said...

And the iris corsages date the pictures very nicely. What beautiful children.

Grandma Carol Lee said...

How totally precious!!!!

Merry said...

I love that baby picture!