Tuesday, September 6, 2011

An Update

For a long time, I had a link on my sidebar for my dear friends Ryan and Rachel. They struggled through infertility issues and were hoping to adopt. In an effort to make as many people aware of their desire for a baby, they asked friends and family to put up links, send emails and spread the word that they were searching for their baby.

I am VERY happy to report that Ryan and Rachel are now the proud parents of a beautiful little boy named Noah. I was so happy to be in Utah in August because I got to meet the little Noah Nugget. He is a doll and Ryan and Rachel are in heaven.

I love to hear how families come together. If you want to read Ryan and Rachel's story, go here. But be warned, you will cry. Like a baby. Unless you have no soul :) Rachel is a really great writer and there are just some perfectly beautiful pictures. Hooray for babies and Hooray for adoption!!!

1 comment:

April Celeste Garff said...

Wow! I have to admit, I read way too much about your friends; people I don't even know, and cried more than I expected. Almost makes me wish I could have given them my baby. What a hard situation---makes me so happy they finally get to be parents. They deserve it. I am so glad they finally got their sweet little boy!