Here's some pictures of the kids, because could a post be complete without a picture of my kids? I think not!
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Typhoon #8
We are currently experiencing a Typhoon Warning #8. This basically means that it is very windy outside with periodic bouts of rain. The city pretty much shuts down during a Typhoon #8. Public transport either stops running or runs on a modified (less frequent) schedule. School is cancelled and Richard isn't required to go to work. This is our first Typhoon #8 since we have moved to Hong Kong and we are loving it. What was supposed to be a pretty busy day has turned into a relaxing day of jammies, grilled cheese sandwiches, building trains sets and catching up with family. I'm sure we will all be stir crazy by 5:00 p.m., but right now, I can't imagine a more perfect day. It would only be better if the little girl next door weren't playing her violin (she's clearly just learning....)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hurrah for a holiday! Yes, a blog isn't complete without pictures of the children. I was so glad to get to be with Nora in person last month. She got along well with all her relatives, young and old.
Typhoon Warning #8 = ADORABLE pix of the kiddos!
Cheryl
Thank you Typhoon Warning #8 for giving Betsey and Richard a surprise day together with the kids! P.S. The last picture of Nora is beyond precious. Miss you so much, Katie
Does "isn't required to go to work" translate into "stayed home from work?" I hope so!!! Time to pray for another level 8! :)
Love these pictures. (and glad to see pictures at funerals. ;-) ) My darling niece and nephew are just too cute.
Post a Comment