Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hair Cut

Calvin gets his hair cuts from his dad.  


If you promise Calvin a treat (a sucker) and let him watch a little show, he'll sit pretty still.



That doesn't mean he loves getting his hair cut.  He is still a little wiggly.  But he has gotten better!



Richard asked Nora if she wanted her head shaved too.  She said yes, but just a little.  Richard pretended to cut her hair, and she stayed still waiting for the clippers to cut her hair.  I think she was a little disappointed that Richard didn't actually cut her hair.  She is a funny duck.  

3 comments:

Grandma C. said...

Does Richard cut off all his hair? Shave Calvin's head? Other pictures show Cal with just a regular cut.
I would have thought Nora would be very protective of her pretty curls.

Merry said...

I was also surprised at Nora's response.

Unknown said...

SO Cute! A sucker and something to watch are the only way to get Quinton to hold still too.