Thursday, May 24, 2012

Running in 2012

January 90.2 miles
February 38.5 miles
March 62 miles
April 53.5 miles
May (so far) 76 miles

Total miles in 2012:  320.2

My goal for 2012 was to run 1000 miles.  I think I still have a chance to achieve it.  I'm hoping to finish May strong with 100 miles and also try for 100 miles in June.  That would put me in about 450, not that far off of my goal.  

4 comments:

Grandma C said...

Now that takes discipline. Where do you run in Hong Kong?

the youngs said...

You can do it, Betsey!! By the way, I love your blog. I want to come play birthday cake, fake cast, and dress up with y'all! I think Lucy would love Nora! :) Miss you friend.

Merry said...

Wow, you are awesome, Betsey!!

Laura Elder said...

amazing sister G! Tell me how to get started? i want to run! ps-r u following my new blog now?