Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day

Nora woke up really early on Mother's Day because she was so excited for the celebration.  It was sweet, but I wasn't exactly thrilled to be up at 6:15 a.m.  But who wouldn't be excited for a party that involved cute party hats, donuts and presents!
 
Richard orchestrated all of this before he had to leave for his 6:30 a.m. meeting.

I'm not good at taking pictures.  This says, "Happy Mother's Day!"

My presents.  The box on the right is some See's Chocolate.  I ate the entire box myself and felt sick, but I can't resist See's Chococlate!

Two paintings from my little artists.


The present that Richard helped the kids put together.  I think there wasn't a O, so now I am Mum.  although, because Nora goes to a British pre-school, she frequently calls me Mum.

My fabulous necklace made of painted macaroni.  You better believe I wore it to church on Sunday morning.  I got a ton of complements.

I'm one lucky mom to have such a fantastic family.  I hope you all had a great Mother's Day celebrating the women who have mothered you.

1 comment:

L said...

Richard had a 6:30am meeting on Mother's Day? A church meeting? That's just wrong.

Awesome necklace! Pink macaroni, even! :)