Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Hoosier State

Nora and I are safe and sound in Indiana. We miss Richard so much, but are getting spoiled by family. We have such wonderful families!

Nora loves her Uncle Karl. My parents were in Utah when I arrived in Indiana. They were going to be home a few hours after me. I was so nervous to arrive at their empty house. I was afraid that a robber or a squatter would be living in their house and attack me when I got there. They live in a big house with lots of places to hide. I walked up to the door and opened it and sitting at the kitchen counter was my brother Karl. He freaked me out so badly. What a jerk.

Baby Nora enjoys a snuggle from her Grandma Claudia.

When Nora gets sad or fussy, Grandma Claudia will say, "It's just because she misses her daddy, I can tell that she is lonely for her dad." Yes, Claudia. That is why she is crying. Not because of the big stinky poopy diaper she is wearing. Here is a picture of Claudia comforting Nora with a picture of Richard.

Baby Nora fresh from a dip in Grandma and Grandpa's pool. She loves water!

We are Indianapolis for a few days visiting Richard's mom, who is babysitting 2 of Richard's sister's children. We went to the Indianapolis Children's museum today and got a ton of cute picture of Baby Nora with her two cousins. Lots of fun (but lonely without our 'Chard)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

FINALLY A POST!!! I was getting sad about the internet connection issues!!! I'm glad you're having fun in indiana!! I hope you don't turn that crazy pool swimming thing on when baby nora is in there :)

Emily said...

Grandmas are the best! And no one to better spoil your kids. :-) I'm sorry y'all missing Richard! It'll be but a short time and then Nora will have Daddy back again!

Tiffany Feger said...

I love how she's looking at her daddy. I like the light on her face too.

Amber Ayres said...

Dude! Karl is all grown up! Your mom is soooo funny. I love how you still call her Claudia and I can just picture you doing that accent (like the mom on Bobby's world- remember that cartoon?) when you do your "Claudia voice" tooo funny!