Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Is It Wrong?

That I sat in Walmart and debated for about 5 minutes if I should buy the new Miley Cyrus C.D.?  

She's got a lot of catchy little songs.

F.Y.I.  I did not buy the C.D.  but I think that I will download a song or two from I-Tunes.  

10 comments:

The 'Chard said...

I'll be the first to say that it's wrong. Still love you, though.

suzanne said...

Yes, that is wrong. Very very wrong!: )

emmy said...

you should know that i was totally getting hooked by your whole, "you should move to the Cleve, it is super cool" shtick until i read this post. if the pollution in the Cleve begins to impair your judgement to this level i don't think it is the place for me.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Betsey it's wrong. On more levels than one.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Betsey it's wrong. On more levels than one.

I still think your the cat's pajamas.

Janelle said...

Yes it's wrong, but I really like "See You Again." I'd buy that from iTunes if Ben would let me, but he absolutely HATES it.

Unknown said...

NO IT'S NOT WRONG!!! Not that I've heard any of Miley's songs..but I'm sure they're great!!! She's totally cute and if teen pop makes you happy you just go ahead and buy it and who cares if people are judging you---Just like if I want to name my daughter carter (I have a feeling it's a girl) I can go ahead and do it and I don't care if everyone and their dog tells me it's a boys name. IT'S CUTE FOR A GIRL!!! ok..i'm crazy...love and miss you!!! Good luck to richard on the bar!!!

a gimbel said...

Not wrong at all. I enjoy all sorts of music I probably shouldn't. You should see what iTunes recommends I buy based on the music that I have purchased. Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens... all sorts of teen bop junk. I recently bought that "i kissed a girl" song. WHAT A TERRIBLE SONG AND LYRICS, but I like how it sounds so I bought it. More power to me.

karl

Amber Ayres said...

Dude, I got the Britney Toxic Cd when that came out so who am I to judge? Love ya Bets

nice that morganmoore felt the need to post twice, she must REALLY hate Miley!

betsey said...

Okay, so who am I to make a judgment about Miley Cyrus when I was the terrible person to buy you the cd with "Taylor, the Latte Boy!" on it. I know you gave that one away, but I still like that song.

"Taylor, the Latte Boy, brings me java, brings me joy! Oh Taylor, the Latte Boy, I love him, I love him, I LO-VE him!"

Hooray!
Claudia