Yesterday, Nora managed to scoot backwards underneath our couch. The first time she did it, she was pretty upset. By yesterday evening, I think that she was scooting there on purpose. Maybe because Richard and I were laughing at her and she enjoyed the attention. Here are some pictures of Nora under the couch.

"Okay, it isn't so bad under here..."

"Hey! Why are you taking pictures and not getting me out!"
Attempting to scoot out, but getting herself stuck farther under the couch.

Trying to roll over. Not very successful.
A new place to play!
10 comments:
these photos are so great! i love seeing all her different facial expressions :)
- angie
Hilarious!! Thanks for the entertainment Nora!
She is the most adorable baby ever!!
Karl
I have to agree with Karl on this one -- Nora is such a cutie! Can't wait to see her.
Much Love
-M
oh I love her!
That's hilarious she enjoys it under there and I can't believe she can fit...the bottom looks so small! What a cutie!
How cute! Both the pictures and Nora. She's got a great smile!!! Makes everyone else smile too. Hey, Betsy, can you send your email address to me at cheeserschmidt@yahoo.com. Thanks a ton!
That is the funniest thing I've ever seen! LOL! So good to talk to you today-lets talk again soon!
xoxo
That is absolutely hilarious! Don't kids do the funniest things? I'm always grateful for cameras at times like these!
I LOVE IT!!! I have pictures of Landon doing the EXACT same thing but he got up under our TV table all the time!
Post a Comment