Yipppeee!!! Richard finished the NY Bar today at 4:30 p.m. He finds out the results in November, so there is really no point in worrying about it until then. Richard feels good about how he did, and that is great news to me. Now if he will just get home! His flight has been delayed by two hours and I am SO bummed!
7 comments:
CONGRATUALTIONS!! I'm SO excited for him!! I'm sure he did AMAZING (really there was never any doubt) I'm glad you get to have your husband back. GOOD JOB RICHARD!!!
Yay for Richard! I'm sure he did very well! Thank you so much for the thank you card and the gift card. That is so sweet! We have already used it and it was DELISH! We miss you guys!
Yippee! Here's to a month of relaxing after all that studying! We're so proud of you 'chard!
xo!
-M
Congratulations!!! Yea!! I love the pictures of Nora celebrating with her Daddy's signs! We miss you guys and we are so happy for you!
HOORAY!!! Congratulations!! We are so proud.
xoxo
Morgan & Co.
Congratulations Richard! Hopefully you can enjoy your summer now! :)
congrats, richard!
Post a Comment