Friday, July 11, 2008

Indy Kids

We are visiting Richard's mom in Indianapolis right now. She is babysitting 2 of Nora's cousins. Anna and Jonathan are so great! Baby Nora loves her cousins. She has enjoyed the chaos of family.

She has played very well with Jonathan and Anna.

Sometimes I wonder if Anna is going to smoosh her. Although, Nora and Anna may weigh about the same. I guess I should be confident that Nora can hold her own.

I think she might have a little crush on Jonathan. He has these adorable big brown eyes. I would have a crush on him, too.

2 comments:

Tiffany Feger said...

She's able to sit up and play with the big kids now! How fun! I love how she's letting him kiss her in that last picture. She's irrisistable.

Amber Ayres said...

Uh oh! Kissing cousins! Man I can't believe how fast she's growing!