Very early tomorrow morning, Team Hawkins departs for Puerto Rico for our cruise around the Caribbean. This is a graduation celebration present that we gave to ourselves. Plus, we wanted an easy first vacation with Baby Nora, and a cruise seemed pretty darn easy. I'm looking forward to spending loads of time with my family, eating yummy food and seeing a part of the world that I haven't seen before.
We'll try to blog from ports, but if not, we'll be back in a little over a week!
8 comments:
Have a ton of fun! And take lots of pictures! My experience of cruising is food and more food. Its all sooo good and included, what more could one ask for? Take care!
Ohh, my Richard would be so jealous! He's wanted to go to Puerto Rico since he went there on his mission. We'll be anxiously waiting for feedback on how your cruise goes! We'll probably go on one one of these days. Have a blast!
Have a wonderful time! You deserve it! And what a beautiful part of the world...I hope you avoid the hurricanes. We happened on Hurricane Katrina on our cruise and we were forced to be at sea an extra day and a half until they opened the FL ports. And we all had roaming charges on our cell phones from changing our flights. Can't wait to see you pictures.
Yea!! Have so much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!
I'm totally jealous. Have a great time you three. You all deserve it!
Awesome!! I hope you have a lot of fun! Bon Voyage!
Oh how we love cruising!! It sounds amazing. You TOTALLY deserve it, and I can't wait to see all the pictures and to live through you a little bit!
Hey! I just left you a message-no wonder it went right into voicemail! Cruises are the BEST! Hope you are having a super time!!
xoxo
Post a Comment