Sunday, August 24, 2008

Very Exciting Weekend

One of the tasks on my to-do list this weekend was to clean out my email inbox.  I sorted through over 2,500 messages.  Yes, my weekend was really awesome.  

(Okay, we did some other things as well.  I was actually really glad to get my email inbox sorted).  
What did you do this weekend?  Was it more exciting than sorting through old emails?   

7 comments:

Janelle said...

I went to Ben's department picnic. Probably 75% of the people there were Chinese, at least half of them spoke it all day. Ben didn't know more than 3 people there because they were on different teams within his department. We met a girl who just started last week, and her husband was pretty cute. That was about it. It wasn't a very exciting weekend, although more exciting, yes, than sorting through 2500 emails.

Amber Ayres said...

What a crappy weekend! you know you can flag things as spam and they automatically go into the trash bin... for the future

Zac had his surgery this weekend to remove his tumor. He did great! He's such a tuff kid!

Lorein said...

Way to go Betsey! I love how tasks like that always bring me such a feeling of accomplishment. Right now I'm just happy if I get myself showered everyday:-) We thought about going to the Griddle Cafe but we just couldn't do it without you guys. Maybe when you come and visit! And by the way Nora is getting cuter and cuter. I didn't think that was possible. We miss you guys tons!

Emily said...

You've gotta have some down time after all the fun you had on the cruise! :-) I'm glad you guys had such a good time and of course Nora would have fans...I'm one of them!

L said...

I love that you flagged the post with "special events." I taught my friend to sew, then babysat her three kids, ages six, three, and one. I'm pretty sure I'm their new favorite babysitter. Who can blame them, right?

The Thomases said...

I painted Emma's room! I am so excited to get it all set up. I'll post some pics as soon as it's done!

Kirsten Treff said...

wow -what an accomplishment! I dread the day when my gmail gets full and I have to go back through and delete stuff...
as for my weekend, I cleaned! David thought I was nesting...but I assured him that I'm still 5 weeks away, and I haven't had a free Saturday in a couple months to just clean and not shower until after 12pm!