Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yes We Can!



I am so excited about this election and Barack Obama! I was really inspired by his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention and can't wait to vote in November! I've already emailed the campaign to volunteer and am excited to knock doors and make phone calls to get others excited about voting for Barack Obama!

I respect all the different opinions of all those who read this blog, and know that there are many John McCain fans out there. I hope you're excited about him, too! I don't want this post to inspire any sort of bashing one way or another. I just feel so excited about Obama that I wanted to let you all know about it!

10 comments:

The Maucotel's said...

Yay for Obama!

L said...

I'm glad that you found a candidate that you can get excited about! I fall under the category of disgruntled Hillary supporters. Now I'm trying to decide if I vote for Obama or for Ralph Nader. Ha!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're excited ..........and that you want to take part in the political process...........ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE CUTE BDAY PRESENT AND FOR THINKING OF ME!!! YOU ARE SO SWEET AND WONDERFUL AS ALWAYS!!!!

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

I just oozed optimism after that speach.

Obama 08!!!

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

speech i say.

amy said...

there are nader supporters out here too, and both of us are feeling very overlooked ;)

that obama, he sure can win a crowd, though, can't he?

Emily said...

I am actually really confused this election as to who to vote for. I kind of have no good feelings for either candidate and I'm sooooo torn. Maybe you can give me some good Barack reasons to sway it his way.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Elder said...

Hey you! I look forward to keeping in touch with you and your family via our blogs! How fun! I love ya Bets,I also am excited to be kept informed on the american elections!
Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL, you must be a very proud Mummy! I know I am!
Take care, love to your hubby and baby Nora! Lots of hugs sent from England! love Chappy and the boys xx

Karolyn said...

Go Obama!