Nora and I spent part of this afternoon in the grass in our front yard. It was a beautiful day here in the midwest. Nora enjoyed pulling out grass and trying to crawl and get my magazine. Her favorite activity was watching a little girl ride her bicycle past our house. The little girl made several laps. I tried to take some pictures of Nora during our outside adventure and as you can see, she was riveted by this little girl.
3 comments:
yikes! comment spam!
I love that babys' main job is to observe what's going on around them, and try to make sense of it. Good practice for later, I guess--a lifetime of that ahead of her.
Betsey! Yay--another long lost friend's blog to keep tabs on! Nora is a cutie pie--and I really like the her name, too.
These are delightful pictures Betsey. Thank you so very much. I love that Eleanor is able to concentrate so well. That ability portends wonderful math grades!
Keep up the wonderful musings!
Love, Grandma Claudia
Post a Comment