Margie is giving Martha Stewart a run for her money.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Margie=Martha
During Richard's bar study, I spent four days with my wonderful sister Margie and her husband Brandon in North Carolina. Margie is the most amazing hostess ever! I felt so loved and pampered in her beautiful home. It was great to be so spoiled! I took a few pictures of all the spoiling.
There was a little gift bag in my room full of peanuts, chocolates and chapstick. There was also a sweet note. My sister is the best!
Lilly and Nora developed a great little friendship over the four days. Initially, Nora was very afraid of the little pug. By the end of the week, Nora was looking for the pug during every waking moment and laughing at her kisses.
Margie made many MANY delicious meals. I must have gained about 5 pounds during the visit. The heirloom tomato and mozzarella salad was AMAZING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh no, no, no. The title should be:
Margie > Martha!!!
Love,
Your math teacher mother.
Thanks for leaving notes on my blog...I love notes. I also love your darling family! And I would love to learn hostessing techniques from your sister. What a sweet idea to leave welcoming presents! I'm excited to someday have somewhere other than the living room couch for our guests to stay. :o) Congrats to your husband for finishing the Bar! What a huge milestone-- I hope it went well.
Yay for being done w/ the BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really hate the waiting period.
Your sister is amazing. you're lucky and have one big thoughtful fam, huh. I'm going to need that salad recipe. I love fresh mozerella like that and hadn't even thought about doing it at home. yummy!
Post a Comment