Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Richard's First Day of Work

Richard had his first day as a clerk in the Federal Court here in Ohio. My favorite part of his new job, he gets to say "All rise for the honorable Judge_____" Yeah, that is right, my husband is awesome.

Note: He does do more substantive work than this. This is just my favorite part. :)

I did take a picture of Richard on his first day, but I am in Indianapolis and it isn't on my computer. Richard, do you want to add the picture of you?

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yea! Congrats to Rich on his first day! I bet that's his favorite part too. :-)

amy said...

i really like the idea of rich saying that. i hope he says it really solemnly. and loudly!

Danny said...

Just like Bull from Night Court! Just kidding. I'm proud of your work.