It was a busy night here in Cleveland. Richard and I spent the evening glued to our respective laptops. We love to Google. It looks a little something like this.

Or maybe a little something like this,
Wanna know what we googled today? We looked into this.
(We are going to try it out this weekend)
I tried to get Richard to become converted to the idea of this.
(I'm not fully convinced, but I think we should at least try!)
(I'm feeling kind of defensive about it, my Dad has worked for GM for 30 years)
I contemplated this
(Am I really thinking about more school? What is wrong with me?)
I watched this video
(For about the third time today. I'm kind of obsessed. I love B-town. Anyone see the SNL skit with J-Timb? Hil-arious!)
What did you Google today?
5 comments:
Sounds like a fun evening! As for the diaper thing, look for a post as soon as I finish it about cloth diapers...it's my new thing! (It's partly done, but I'm not having the peaceful moments to finish it yet...maybe tonight!
Nothing to google about, but here is what I loved watching off of youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjej2V_yh5k it is the coolest thing and I totally want to do it!
Love ya,
Emily
Good luck with the compost thing. That sounds interesting! I have seen those diapers too and the look kind of appealing since I will have 2 in them here pretty quick. I think Carter is ready to potty train, but I am hoping we can post pone that for a little while after the baby. Thanks for the interesting info!
I love your google nights! I know there's no easier way to distract Dave from studying than to have him come surf blogs and google stuff with me. I love nights when Dave and I can just sit together like that! You guys are such a classy couple! (Have you ever thought about modeling together?:) ) I love seeing pictures of your cute Nora! She's so cute. Those cheeks. I can't get enough of her cheeks!
The combination of the g-diapers and composting would be awesome. You could have some a grade soil.
Post a Comment