Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Richard's Favorite Candy is...

HEATH BARS!

He is great with a Skor bar as well, or a Symphony with toffee.  The bag of Halloween candy that my brother and his girlfriend brought also had Almond Joys in the mix.  That is another one of Richard's favorites.  Almond Joys are awesome.  If you haven't had one in a while, check 'em out, you will be pleasantly surprised.  Yummy!  

I know that you were all on the edge of your seating waiting to find out what Richard likes to snack on.  

By the way, I heard a rumor that a great friend of ours was in the audience of Dancing With the Stars tonight, AND got interviewed!  So, look for our sweet Jenna, who is also celebrating a birthday tomorrow!  

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm SO embarrassed. So, so, so, so very, very embarrassed. :-) What on earth possessed me to answer the, "Do you want to be on TV?" question with a yes? I was momentarily blinded by visions of stardom. Ugh. :-) Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Is it bad that at the end of the trunk or treat I started digging out the candy that I didn't want to be left with? i.e., milky ways & plain hershey bars, and giving THAT to the kids? We kept (since I knew you were wondering) Snickers (the creme de la creme of candy bars) baby ruth, butterfingers (a.k.a "Adobe Bars" because as Chris says, 'It's feels like there's a bunch of people building an adobe on the roof of your mouth when you eat one of those things'