No surprise that Nora is a champion. Runs in the family, if you'll pardon my pun.P.S. do those automatic vacuumer R2D2s work? the new house is 800 square feet of solid hardwood... (you like how i say 800 square feet like it's a lot?)
I forgot to tell the thing to email me when you write back.
I love the pic-tails. They look great!
You certainly know what pleases grandparents---being able to watch Nora grow up. Love you.Grandma CPS Sorry, not interested in cookie recipes.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
No surprise that Nora is a champion. Runs in the family, if you'll pardon my pun.
P.S. do those automatic vacuumer R2D2s work? the new house is 800 square feet of solid hardwood... (you like how i say 800 square feet like it's a lot?)
I forgot to tell the thing to email me when you write back.
I love the pic-tails. They look great!
You certainly know what pleases grandparents---
being able to watch Nora grow up. Love you.
Grandma C
PS Sorry, not interested in cookie recipes.
Post a Comment