OK. She's made her descent and witnessed the kitchen spectacle--a schmorgasborg of beautiful birthday fare. There was shock and awe. The Birthday Bird also visited (Gimbel family's mythical bird who visits on your birthday with a banner and doughnuts. See Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy). This will probably be the end of the live blogging for now, since most of our day will probably be spent running errands at Target (which probably has wireless internet because it's an awesome store, second only to Costco).
7 comments:
you guys are in Decatur, right? Did my happy birthday mom banner from 2 years ago finally make its way down?
No, Karl! I will NEVER take it down! Richard superimposed Betsey's banner over yours, but it's hanging more like a real banner.
Hey, I LOVED your response to Rusty's blog! You are just too funny (wink). It's nice to know I wasn't the only one rooting for a Palin meltdown.
Mom
Happy Birthday Betsey! I was going to send a text or call, but i realized that I only have a Los Angeles number :( Anyway, I hope it is a great day for you! Love you!
Happy Birthday Betsey ;-) you are the best!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETSEY!!! I am anxiously awaiting the happenings of the remainder of the day!!!
Dude. Where's the Bellmont Class of 1998 update?? Inquiring minds want to know...
Love you!
-M
BETSEY!!!! Happy LATE LATE LATE Birthday!!!! I can't believe I'm so late wishing you a happy b-day because I totally have a trick to remember your day: 10/4 good buddy (like you say on a walky talky) cuz 10/4 is your b-day and you're a good buddy. I on the other hand obviously am not a good buddy. Between working on Sat. then conference, etc. I didn't even get on my computer all weekend! I'm soooooooo sorry but I do love you soooooo much my 10/4 good buddy! Hope the b-day was great!!!
Post a Comment