Guess what Nora did this weekend? She clapped for the first time! It was so exciting! Yes, we are pathetic first-time parents. We'll try to get pictures soon of this amazing accomplishment.
Until then, here is a picture of Nora enjoying some green beans.
5 comments:
so precious! she's a mighty enthusiastic green bean eater--licking the bowl, even! Are you sure there isn't ice cream in there? It's kind of hard to tell, what with the bowl stuck to her face and all.
Way to be enthusiastic first-time parents. No apologies needed!
eating some green beans?? you mean LOVING some green beans!! i can't say that i share Nora's enthusiasm. and i can't wait for the clapping pics... clapping is a vital life skill and i can't believe Nora is already checking off these milestones so quickly! i miss you desperately... even if we didn't get to hang out that much it was comforting knowing you were close.
I love this post. Isaac clapped right at about 8 months old but I haven't blogged it yet b/c I'm a couple of weeks behind. You're good.
I love the picture you posted too. She's so cute, even just her blonde hair and cute chubby hand.
I'm all for getting together in UT even if it's just the 2 of us and our husbands and babies. I REALLY want pictures of the two of them together. I think they're a lot alike except Nora seems more calm and pretty.
I can't wait until thanksgiving when I get to hang out with Nora more. I know Emily is really looking forward to it too. Yay cute baby Nora!!! I won't mind seeing you and Richard either... I guess.
karl
I wish I enjoyed green beans that much! It's so nice when they enjoy their veggies. You do have one cute baby!!
Post a Comment