Wednesday, October 29, 2008

And so It Begins...

It snowed this morning.  My initial excitement soon became panic as the snow turned to rain.  I think that I am going to be stuck in the house a lot this winter.  

Sorry for the lack on posts on Monday and Tuesday.  We had a crazy weekend with Richard's sister and her 5 kids in town.  It was a wild and crazy time.  I love those kids.  On Monday, I drove to Decatur for the annual Callithumpian parade.  It was a great quick trip, except for the ticket I got.  I think Ohio police officers hate me.  

2 comments:

Jen said...

5 kids can be a crowd. I've had lots of family in town lately, and as it is always wonderful to have them there, it is always a relief to get my house back to myself. I am also just realizing how much we will be inside this winter.

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

I have a feeling I am going to be indoors a lot this winter also with the new baby, except the weather has been unseasonably nice after our big snow storm. Sorry about the ticket, that stinks!

P.S. Do your parents still live in Decatur?