Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mornings in the Cleve'

The task for this morning was pulling Nora around the apartment in her red toy bin.

The task took a lot of concentration

We filled the box with Nora, then toys (not the other way around, silly!)

There were times when Nora wanted to give up.

But she dug deep, and gave it her all.

SUCCESS!  We accomplished our task.  Nora traveled throughout the apartment in her little red toy box.

5 comments:

L said...

I've heard this works even better with a little red toy wagon. She is so cute I can hardly stand it. I have her green bean bowl picture set as my desktop background on my computer at work. It makes me smile!!

Emily said...

I love the facial expressions that Nora makes! It cracks me up. She's getting so big too!

Jacy said...

Nora is so cute. And I have to agree with Emily-- she is getting so big!! The first picture is my favorite. Such a look of concentration!
Also, thanks for the plug at Indiana! Brian loved it there. He said the school was great and the area was beautiful. So thanks for watching out for us-- we appreciate it!!

Amber Ayres said...

she is hillarious she does make the funniest faces! I don't know why kids like to use unconventional methods to travel around the house... mine prefer the laundry basket!

(push me mommy! Go fast!) just wait till Nora starts bossing you around!

The Great White Don said...

Hey. Where have Nora's cheeks gone. They are still pinchable but only half of what they used to be. We love and miss you guys. Brooke Hendry