We got a year pass at the Cleveland Botanical Gardens. We enjoyed visiting the gardens and are excited to spend the winter in the conservatory.

Nora liked to grab the plants. She was interested in everything around her. Mostly, the other little kids.
The Children's Garden was decorated for fall. They had gourds dressed up as scarecrows. Nora was a little alarmed.

Or maybe she just wasn't interested.
It was so wonderful to spend the day with Richard. He had Monday off of work for Columbus Day. It was a perfect fall day.
The Children's Garden has a wonderful tree house.

Nora liked to sit in the little wooden chairs at the treehouse.

I love her sweet little smile. I also love it that this picture shows her grabbing my necklace. She grabs it whenever I hold her.

Nora was worn out at the end of this perfect fall day.
4 comments:
I can't get over how big Nora is! She is sooo adorable. She looks more like a combination of Richard and Chloe. (Not that I've seen Richard's baby pictures)
So so cute!
Columbus day rocks. One more reason to work for the gov't.
I like Nora's shoes.
karl
what a beautiful mama!
Post a Comment