Friday, January 23, 2009

C is for Cookie

Nora DEVOURED a double chocolate cookie today.  Last week she enjoyed a Snickerdoodle with similar gusto. It was so cute that I took this picture while driving (YIKES)!  I felt like she deserved some kind of treat for braving the freezing cold to go to Whole Foods for the second time in one day!  (Don't you hate it when you forget some essential component of dinner?)


I think we have a little cookie monster on our hands.

Enjoy the weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your baby is flipping me off

Karl

betsey said...

She's telling you to stay away from her cookies.

a gimbel said...

C is for cookie, and cookie is for ME!

Karl

Christopher Crall said...

Wow. Going to the Obama inaguaration . . . shopping at Whole Foods . . . such elitists!

Nadia said...

Yummy cookie ;-)Nora knows what is the best, just like her mom!