Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Few Questions from the Day

1.  Why do I leave dead plants sitting around my house?

2.  Why doesn't CBS allow you to watch full episodes of  Julia Louis Dreyfus's show, "The New Adventures of Old Christine" on the internet?

3.  Why did it take me so long to buy anything off of Craigslist?

4.  Why is it so cold and snowy all the time in Cleveland?

5.  Why do I procrastinate important things until the last minute?

6.  Why didn't the delicate cycle on my wash get Nora's Christmas dress clean?

7.  Why do I stay up every night until 11:00 p.m.?

8.  Why can't I stop biting my nails?

9.  Why do I love York Peppermint Patties so much?

10.  Why doesn't our garage door opener work right?

11.  Why are you still reading this?  

12.  Why do I get embarrassed to go to church activities by myself?

13.  Why did Nora only nap for a 90 minutes?

14.  Why did I waste part of my afternoon watching this horrible movie?

15.  Why is my husband the most patient man ever?

10 comments:

Lili said...

WOW--you only stay up until eleven?! I can't wait until I'm married and therefore go to bed! ;)

Erica said...

I was just thinking that too. I'm lucky if I'm in bed by 11. Also, I'm lucky if I can get Harper to take a 90 minute nap, she usually only naps for an hour.

I wanted to watch an episode of the Mentalist the other day and was very annoyed to find out that CBS didn't have it available online. I don't want to see a clip, I want to watch the episode!

jaredandjen said...

I have a dead poinsettia sitting on the counter and I keep thinking I need to get rid of that but then I don't. I'm glad I'm not the only one. By the way Nora is getting so big. She's so cute.

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

My delicate cycle doesn't get anything clean either. I think your Cleveland weather is a lot like here, gloomy and cold. I am starting to get a little stir crazy staying inside all of the time.

Jessica said...

You have inspired me to ask some questions of myself too! As for the plant, I'm currently carting around a dead plant in my car. That seems worse. Sorry to hear about the Cleve's weather, NPR made it sound HORRIBLE! I will refrain from mentioning what it's like in L.A.

Jen said...

York Peppermint Patties ARE very yummie. Ohhh, I wish i had some right now.

aSHleY said...

Have you tried looking for your shows on Fancast? I have found some of my trashy shows that mysteriously "disapear" off my DVR on there--I think Mo is trying to rid my life of trashy tv but I am out smarting him-he he. As I type this I am starting at my deas plants from IKEA that I refuse to throw away since there are a few specs of green left. Why do we do the things we do?

David said...

good questions. i'll get back to you on the answers.

angelalois said...

this is a hilarious post. craigslist rocks and I am also trying to stop biting my nails. It was one of my resolutions. DANG it's hard!!!

Amber Ayres said...

I was curious what "horrible" movie you had watched and when I clicked on the link I laughed so hard at the trailer! who told Brittany Murphy she could do a fake brittish accent, cuz she can't!!!