Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday, I'm in Love

Just a few of my favorite things from this week.  We had a nice week.  Easy and quiet.  Nothing special, just a simple week.  

1.  The icicles hanging from the roofs of houses all over Cleveland.  It is such a beautiful thing.

2.  Reaching our exercise goals for the week.  Here's to a healthier 2009!

3.  Hearing Nora's throaty giggle when you tickle her sides and kiss her neck.

4.  Pumpkin muffin mix from Trader Joe's.

5.  Anticipating a long weekend road trip to Washington D.C. with my cute family (yes, we are going to stand in the cold to be at the inauguration).

6.  Talking to my sister while she drives home from work.

7.  Hot chocolate and whipped cream.

8.  I-tunes gift cards (thanks, Mom and Dad).

9.  Trying new recipes (thanks for the cookbook, Kalin).

10.  The almond scented wood cleaner by Method that I got at Target.  My house smells like an almond cookie!

5 comments:

Jacy said...

Mmmmmm... I think I'm going to need to go get some of that pumpkin muffin mix for myself. Sounds delish!

Anonymous said...

What a nice week! Although when I see the icicles hanging from the roofs, I think of certain death.

Ryan and Emily said...

That is a great list and sure to make anyone happy. Way to be grateful for the little things. You are such an example to all of us. I wish I had more opps to have hot chocolate and whipped cream but it has been in the 80s here. But we are enjoying it and miss you guys lots!

house of walls said...

i think nora has the chubbiest cheeks i have ever seen. she is too cute. ironically, my mother purchased a puzzle for us to complete at christmas and it is still sealed in the box. hope your holidays were great! erica

Nadia said...

Icisles with little lights inside of them, Oh! That is a sight to see ;-) I planned on getting out of the house for a run during Sonia's nap today but here I am... I have sort of an excuse though. My neck is still a bit sore after snowboarding fall a week ago. We miss you!! HOw was the innaguration? Jeremy said if we were there we would rent out our apprtment for that week and go visit you, guys ;-)