Additionally, Nora got sick over the break (her first real illness), and YIKES! It hasn't been fun. She's been up every night at least six times. She also has some major teeth popping out, so she is pretty miserable. We are taking it easy for the next few days, but will resume regular life (i.e. leave the house and change out of our jammies) on Monday.
2 comments:
SO sorry to hear Nora's been sick. That's the pits. It's so hard when kids are grumpy and not sleeping well (both of which, in turn, are easily rubbed off on the parents!) And to have that during vacation is a double bummer. And then to add unpacking and laundry on top of that! I say relax and enjoy some down time as long as possible... maybe venture out on Monday, but no need to change out of the PJs! =)
That is stinky that Nora has been so sick. If it makes you feel any better I have been up with Dylan lots at night also. I am also in my pj's all day long and haven't left the house all week. I am about ready to go crazy! I think these winter babies are a lot harder than my spring ones because we can't get out as much! Glad you made it home safe and hope Nora will be better soon!
Post a Comment