I was going to say how impressed I am with ovenless brownies, but then I couldn't remember if it was you or someone else who recently got a portable one...
Anyway, it makes me happy to see those gooey chocolate faces. :-)
I had a "deficient mom" moment a couple weeks ago when I made brownies and let Julie help me. I'm not huge on "helping" in the kitchen, but I needed to get her out of Ben's hair for something. She totally didn't "get" the spatula-licking concept. I figured that meant I was a neglectful mother.
Those darling children! Brings back memories. I had one son who preferred to eat the cookie dough raw; more than just a spoon or bowl licking. Grandma C.
9 comments:
I was going to say how impressed I am with ovenless brownies, but then I couldn't remember if it was you or someone else who recently got a portable one...
Anyway, it makes me happy to see those gooey chocolate faces. :-)
Wish blogger had spell check! lol. Your kids look DELICIOUS!!
I love licking the spoon when making brownies! You are a generous mom to share. ;)
I had a "deficient mom" moment a couple weeks ago when I made brownies and let Julie help me. I'm not huge on "helping" in the kitchen, but I needed to get her out of Ben's hair for something. She totally didn't "get" the spatula-licking concept. I figured that meant I was a neglectful mother.
I am salivating.
You know how to put a smile on the faces of people who love you, Betsey! Thank you!
Those darling children! Brings back memories. I had one son who preferred to eat the cookie dough raw; more than just a spoon or bowl licking. Grandma C.
Post a Comment