Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Dress

Although I REALLY wanted to get Nora a dress that matched Calvin's little outfit, this is what she picked. And this was REALLY adorable, so I was still happy.


It is in the style of a traditional Korean dress called a Hanbok. We probably should have gone with a traditional Chinese dress. Maybe next year.


Nora got to sing in church with the other children from the primary. They sang "He Died, that We Might Live Again." We practiced and practiced the week before, and Nora did sing along with the other kids. We were very proud. He favorite part to sing came at the end of the song, "Rejoice! Rejoice! and Sing, Sing Sing!" I taught her to pump her fists in the air as she sang the last line. Thankfully, she didn't do that in front of the whole church.


3 comments:

Janet Johnson said...

What a little cutie! I think Nora has impeccable taste. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great experience for Nora. She will have this in her memory reinforced with pictures. Grandma C.

a gimbel said...

I LOVE this dress! It is so much fun to dress up little kids, and Nora has such an adventurous sense of fashion. Does she still wear the little pink and white polka dot jacket we bought? I love how excited she was at getting the new Target boots when we came to Hong Kong. I love how she likes wearing bows and barrettes in her hair. She is so much fun! (almost as much fun as it was dressing Betsey up when she was a little girl!)

(All this from a girl who grew up with seven brothers and only one sister--I was the prissy one who loved bows and ruffles, and watching mom put on her lipstick on Sunday mornings before church!)

Claudia