Saturday, April 30, 2011

Praise to the Man

Nora has been learning a new song at Church for the last two weeks. Praise to the Man has become a fast favorite. We believe in living Prophets. That God speaks to Prophets today and Nora is learning about the Prophet who restored the Church to the Earth, Joseph Smith. The song, Praise to the Man, is about Joseph Smith. We are proud of Nora and all that she is learning in Primary. Plus, she is really adorable when she sings.


I like the following:

1. She says, "Jehobah" instead of Jehovah
2. She says, "Pirates" instead of "Tyrants"
3. She asks for candy at the end. I obviously had to bribe her to get her to do this for the video.

15 comments:

Tippettsfam said...

SO sweet Betsey. I shared it on my facebook page, i hope you don't mind. (let me know if you do)

Rachel said...

That was so adorable. I was dying during the "va-a-a-ain" part. Awe-some.

Marble Madness said...

SO stinkin' cute! That is so great that she knows that song. I love the look on her face at the end as she is asking for a piece of candy and to see the video! So polite! What a good mom you are!

Love you all!!

Popi and CeCe said...

So adorable! Your work was not in "va-a-a-a-in!" I am lol-ing with Rachel!
Chelryl

Rachel said...

PIRATES???? I laughed aloud! I love how her tongue is waggling everywhere as she sings. Love that little voice and lisp!! WHAT A DEARIE!

Oh, and the va-a-a-in was HILARIOUS!

Grandma C. said...

Loved it. She carries a tune so well and that is a lot of memorizing. She deserved the candy.

Ryan and Emily said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I especially love the "pirates" and "can I have candy" parts. Such a sweet voice. ps...that's Brenna's favorite song right now!

L said...

One of the nursery kids in my ward loves to sing at home... his favorite song? How Firm a Foundation. We don't sing that one in nursery, although maybe we should?

Margie and Brandon said...

Cute. And I love the new rug. Looks fabulous. Miss you.

carol lee said...

Can I say...I watch-rewatch-and watch again my adorable Nora singing "Praise to the Man".

Proud Grandma Carol Lee

suzanne said...

So cute!!! Tell her that William can only grunt in primary. She is amazing!

Janelle said...

So cute. I love "pirates," "bisbensashun," and "vay-ay-ay-ay-ayn." She's super cute.

Holly said...

LOVE IT!

Kirsten Treff said...

That was so cute! Loved the priates and vaaaaiiiin!

angelalois said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW ok I am in primary now and it was KILLER trying to teach this to our kids. I guarantee none of the kids Nora's age in our primary could sing the whole thing like she can. WOW. Nice work momma! I bet you guys practice at home ;-)