Has it really been six years? Time must fly when you're having fun!
I remember the first time I met you two--we were having dinner at the Cutlers, and trying to figure out seats for everyone at the dinner table, since chairs were scarce. I remember, Betsey, that you insisted that you and Richard could share the piano bench, since, after all, you were newlyweds and needed to sit close together.
I thought this was very adorable. You two still make an awfully cute couple!
Good story, Laura! I also remember your newlywed stage...heck, I think you are still in it! I love Bets & the Chard and the two of you are exponentially better because of each other.
Hooray for Team Hawkins. That's so great that you've been married for 6 years. I wish that John and I had taken pictures on each of our anniversaries. That's a wonderful tradition to have. Congratulations!
Wow, 6 years! I remember meeting you two love birds when you were newlyweds. (I wrote this and then read the other comments and realized how unoriginal I am, but what I said still stands)
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Felicidades!
You guys are awesome!
What a lovely series of pictures, memories, and people. Happy Anniversary to be shared with two wonderful children.
Proudly,
Dad, John, and "Gwampa"
Has it really been six years? Time must fly when you're having fun!
I remember the first time I met you two--we were having dinner at the Cutlers, and trying to figure out seats for everyone at the dinner table, since chairs were scarce. I remember, Betsey, that you insisted that you and Richard could share the piano bench, since, after all, you were newlyweds and needed to sit close together.
I thought this was very adorable. You two still make an awfully cute couple!
Good story, Laura! I also remember your newlywed stage...heck, I think you are still in it! I love Bets & the Chard and the two of you are exponentially better because of each other.
Hooray for Team Hawkins. That's so great that you've been married for 6 years. I wish that John and I had taken pictures on each of our anniversaries. That's a wonderful tradition to have. Congratulations!
Wow, 6 years! I remember meeting you two love birds when you were newlyweds. (I wrote this and then read the other comments and realized how unoriginal I am, but what I said still stands)
Post a Comment