Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gimbel Kids

Nora with her Gimbel cousins at Christmas. In September, one more Gimbel cousin will join the mix. Ashley says, "Nora, come join in our cousin fun!"  Chloe says, "I have crazy eyes!"

Ashley and Chloe say, "We love you, Nora!"  Nora says, "I'm a cranky mess!"

Nora says, "I don't want to have cousin fun right now!"

Ashley says, "Too bad, but we'll have fun anyway!"  Chloe says, "I have crazy eyes again!"

Chloe says, "Ashley, you are the best big sister!"  Ashley says, "I know, plus I am really cool too!" 

We miss you Gimbel girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really funny. I miss that cute Nora. Oh and we ReALLY miss you guys, too! Can't wait to see you!

Amber Ayres said...

your cousin's "crazy" eyes wouldn't be so crazy if you use the red eye fix before posting. my eyes always turn red in pics it's down right scary!!!