The New York Times Magazine did a story on the foreclosure crisis in Cleveland. You can read it
here. We love living in Cleveland and will be sad to leave in August. It is hard to see all the boarded up homes and vacant buildings. Did you know that at one point, Cleveland was the 5th largest city in the country? We have heard other people say that Cleveland has the bones and shell of a great, thriving city. It just doesn't have the people and businesses.
Thanks for all the great comments on my last post. I really enjoyed reading about your experiences and the women who helped shape you. Thanks so much for sharing!
1 comment:
I liked Cleveland already, but after that history night at Church a couple months ago, I like it even more. It bugs me to hear everyone in the ward do nothing but whine about it.
Post a Comment