Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Humidified

We got Nora a humidifier for her room.  She has had a stuffy nose/cold/sickies and we are trying all available baby-friendly remedies.  

The humidifier has a pleasing side effect.  It brings out her adorable curly hair.  I love seeing these curls after her nap, and I thought you would too.

A side-profile of the little curly-top.  

The curls from the back.  Her hair is getting long enough to "do," but I haven't exactly figured out what that means.

More of the curly girl.  As a side note, this outfit is a hand-me-down from our niece (Richard's sisters daughter).  The entire outfit is made up of 2T's.  My baby is BIG. 

In trying to capture the adorable curls, I've realized that my kid isn't really photogenic.

Seriously, what is going on with this crazy eye?

This isn't just a random occurance.  In most of her pictures, Nora just looks really annoyed.


Seriously, my kid looks insane in these photos.  

It helps me to realize that she looks freakin' adorable in person.  

8 comments:

Jessica said...

In the event that Nora stays a "curly girl" I highly recommend this book.

Curly Girl by Lorraine Massey

From one curly girl to another...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures of Nora and her curls. She has eyebrows too. I always look for great grandchildren's eyebrows because I have none, my father had none, his mother had none. It is a Swedish trait I am told. None of my grandchildren inherited that trait so I hope it has run its course. Grandma C

L said...

So cute! I will pass along the advice my doctor recently gave me about humidifiers--be careful you don't overdo it, because that can encourage mold growth. Which will lead to sneezes and sniffles and worse. Yeesh, do I sound like a public health pro or what? Somebody tell me to turn myself off when I leave the office!

Jacy said...

Okay, I'm partial, but I LOVE curly-haired girls!! Yay for Nora!!

Unknown said...

I had no idea she had curly hair. How adorable!

Grandma, C. I never knew that about our family. Did any of your children inherit the trait (i.e. my dad?)?

Betsey, again, thanks for the cute pictures. We miss Nora on this side of the country.

Tiffany Feger said...

i'm laughing right now. funny pics. Funny that her hair curls when humid. It'll be so cute here! I was thinking that it was wierd that my kids' hair was so straight when we were in UT. Curly is better for the bad hair cuts I give my boys:)

Unknown said...

i don't know what you're talking about "not very photogenic" that's insane--she's ADORABLE
and I have to give you mad props for buying the chard flowers-what an awesome wife!! (and he looks like he enjoys them)

Nadia said...

Oh she is so cute with all those curls!!!!!! They are perfect length for just doing nothing, I think, at least for now ;-)